Claim Settlement Procedure
- Claim is entered “online” immediately on intimation and surveyor is appointed through system generated surveyor appointment letter.
- Claim department is in touch with surveyor to complete survey proceedings as early as possible.
- On receipt of survey report / attachments the claim file is reviewed by the claim department. Claim up to Rs-50,000 are settled by claims department and claims exceeding Rs-50,000 are put up before committee and approved as per recommendation / assessment of surveyor.
- On approval form claims committee loss vouchers are issued and file is forwarded to Accounts department for issuance of claim cheque.
- All complaints pertaining to claims are handled by claims department.