Travel insurance is a type of insurance that cover the medical expenses that could arise while you are traveling. It can be purchased for trips of any length (be it five days or two years), and can be tailored to your specific needs. Travel insurance is typically sold as either: a package plan or a travel medical plan.
Our Package Plans
Package plans are popular among travelers because they bring several types of coverage together into one policy.
Package plans typically include:
- Medical coverage
- Evacuation/medical repatriation of remains
- Delayed or lost baggage insurance
- Flight cancellation /delay If your travel plans are delayed for serveral hours.
- Replacement of travel documents
- Student Care Plan (Excluding USA, Canada, Japan and Australia).
- 24-hour concierge service (to help you find medical care, change travel plans, etc.)
Call Us 042 37238616 (Dir) / 37353458 / 37324194 Ext 130
Fax : 042 – 37230326